- Employment opportunities listed on the Web and shared via email.
- Access to 350+ leadership educators and professionals through an on-line membership directory and NCLP-L, an electronic mailing list hosted by Listserv.
- Co-sponsored with ACPA and NASPA, the Leadership Educators Institute provides practical tools for leadershiop educators.
- Concepts and Connections , a thematic newsletter published 3 times per year, features articles written by leading scholars and practicioners, as well as a book review and research updates column by Dr. Susan Komives. Printed copies of each current issue are free with membership, as are PDF copies of all back issues.
Members receive discounts on the following NCLP publications
- Student Leadership Program Model , a guide for designing a comprehensive student leadership program created by the InterAssociation Leadership Project.
- Leadership Insights and Applications , a monograph series of cutting edge papers on leadership education strategies, resources, and current thinking.
- A Social Change Model of Leadership Development , Guidebook
- Citizens of Change: The Application Guidebook
- Handbook for Student Leadership Programs
- Full access to a website with extensive information on leadership. Password protected links include Assessment Tools, Associations and Organizations, Books, Conferences and Events, Co-Curricular Programs, Curricular Programs, Employment Opportunities, Journals and Newsletters, Reports, and Syllabi.
Standards of Practice